YT Channel Debut with Calavore Review!

Hey all!

This has been something I’ve always contemplated doing but never did. Considering that I was fortunate enough to get Calavore early, I decided to just rip the band-aid off and make a review. Let me know what you guys think of it! Any feedback is highly appreciated, and also let me know what you guys would like to see in the future! (I have plenty of ideas not limited to flying videos, but suggestions are always awesome to have)

P.S: Special thanks to @Daedalus for the ‘custom art’ thumbnail :crazy_face: :rofl:

Edit: I will also post new video links here as I go! :hugs:

52 Likes

Daedalus did a good job, did you?

3 Likes

I don’t know, did I? :fearful:

1 Like

You did good

4 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

noice

9 Likes

Did I just get the Chunklileo seal of approval? :scream::chunk:

4 Likes

I’m subscribing because Starset

2 Likes

Starset is looove :heart: (Gosh… it was LOUD while editing, I had to reduce the volume quite a lot, wondering if I reduced it too much though)

4 Likes

I think the music might be a bit too soft ‘cause usually I have my computer (Windows) audio at ~10 but while watching this video it was at ~20-30(avgish volume that I watch videos at) (~10 to be able to hear it somewhat clearly)

2 Likes

Was tough finding the right volume balance for those two songs in particular, sounded a lot different while I was editing vs when I uploaded, but I guess I’ll have to work on that moving forward :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Chunk at the end, priceless.

3 Likes

:smiley: Glad you caught that! Figured people may appreciate that, especially @RuRuRuntsfam :rofl:

1 Like

You caught me

1 Like

I don’t understand all the chunk talk when Axi is objectively the cuter of the two. :axi:

2 Likes

Loads shotgun with religious intent, skittles may be cute but it is no Chunk

2 Likes

Makes note of an axi vs chunk battle video in the near future

5 Likes

Let’s be real, Dodo is the king of cuteness.

3 Likes

Are you guys really going to drive me into making a troll video? I’m crazy and quirky, I’d totally do it :joy:

7 Likes

How much do i have to pay you to rig it in Chunk with Gal’s hair’s favor? Obviously he will win either way, but I like to play it safe

2 Likes