YT Channel Debut with Calavore Review!

I’m glad you liked it! If it helps even more, I’ll be trying to work on coming out with a ‘step by step’ video for Calavore, but in the meantime, I’ll be posting some videos I had flying naja to show that it can still be viable and try to give some tips & tricks (maybe) and seeing if the style of that particular video would be popular enough to make more of in the future :smiley:

3 Likes

That would be a tremendous help thank you. I suck at flying yet. :hugs:

2 Likes

It’s alright, we all start somewhere, I’m still learning myself! Practice makes perfect! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Very nice video. Great first attempts as well! Congrats on getting him! I’m hoping to get him as my second mythic (after Hauhezen), but I’m still contemplating (took me a while to decide between Zen or LJ as well, and I chose Zen)

2 Likes

I loooove my Zen, he’s beautiful :heart: Definitely easier and a lot more reliable than Calavore too, but I feel like the challenge from Calavore can do a lot to improve anyone’s flying skill if they really take the time to master him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

New video for Naja this time while I work on some other stuff! I got lazy with the editing at some point though, oopsies :joy:

8 Likes

Been a SUPER busy week, so took me forever to edit things, but finally got my silver chest explanation video up!

I’m currently working on a Calavore montage of defended pvp runs, as well as a how to fly Calavore video that will hopefully be up before fort, so stay tuned!

8 Likes

That eye would have been a better look in game :joy::joy::joy: the perfect distraction for everyone to laugh at

DOUBLE RELEASE! Check out my new Calavore videos! I should’ve had those up before fort, but… Oops! At the time the footage was taken, towers in the videos were at the max level possible :slight_smile: Hope you guys enjoy!

11 Likes

Can you durge while in cloak ?or do you come out of cloak when you durge again ?

You have to come out of cloak, Cal’s cloak isn’t like pathox and zen unfortunately :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks for the detailed videos :grin:

1 Like

Glad you liked them! :star_struck:

:scream: :scream: :scream: :chunk:

3 Likes

Video is three seconds with only two words in it Belly Flop lol

3 Likes

Chunk is quite simply the best damn dragon in the game

4 Likes

More and more tempted to make a Axi vs Chunk vs maybe Dodo Family video

9 Likes

Yeah please do it!! There also is a little puffer fish who maybe wants to join :grimacing: :star_struck: :joy:

4 Likes

Are you going to nerf/buff any of them?

1 Like

Omg… don’t break my heart, I didnt have sigils to get the puffer fish when I really wanted it :sob:

1 Like