ZenWarriors Platinum Recruiting

We are Zen and we are Warriors. Fun adult team, no drama. Members from all over the world so nearly always someone online. Floating between Plat 1 and 2 at the moment and looking to move up when our team as a whole is ready to do so. We love competition but we also love to have fun. A sense of humour is definitely recommended. Daily check in for war is expected.

2 slots available right now. Looking for 70+ but will consider lower for the right player. Email or apply even if full.

2 Likes

Finished 4th in the event, hit the Coliseum 3 times and champions once. Pretty happy with that :slight_smile: Showed great teamwork and coordination to avoid the end of round gazumpings!

2 vacancies. Come on, you know you want to!

1 Like

Nearly time to fornicate, oops I mean fortificate (yes I know that’s not a word but I need it for my joke :grin:)

Come join Zen before event starts. 2 slots, please apply if full I have alt accounts to replace.

1 Like

Ok got one sucker, oops, I mean incredibly smart and snazzy player. Who is next? :grin::grin: One slot left.

1 Like

Well Winter is almost here, so excited about the new season! If you’re looking for a fresh start as well, give us a yell in Zen. Team players who check in daily need only apply. Sense of humour mandatory. Platinum 2 and moving up. Helpful, friendly, fun, competitive, what more do you need? :grin:

1 Like

Just keeping my recruiting thread alive. We don’t have any vacancies right now but feel free to message if you’d like to go on the waiting list.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.