Zephyr Could use Some Changes

Doomseer has been hanging around Rickey Henderson for far too long. Or maybe it’s just an Oakland thing.

Either way - Doomseer doesn’t have a mythic from this season and still intends to use keys/tokens on gold chests.

2 Likes

BeepBorp too has not used his keys/tokens and is hoping buffs come soon or sadness will consume him… jk but it would be disappointing

4 Likes

In all honesty Pg has become even more disappointing.

2 Likes

At this point in season really doesn’t matter to me if PG made changes to the mythics. This is going to be my second season in the last three I’ll be foregoing a mythic.

New tier is coming out in a few weeks and there is a good possibility one (if not 2) will be viable at end game and over-shadow any of the mythics (even if buffed). Plus, new season is six weeks away.

As stated before - we have 4 Breeds next season. Extra gold chests from keys/tokens will be needed anyway. At this point in season makes little sense to get a mythic - now I’ll have the possibility of getting a mythic week 2 of next season.

Fixed it for you. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Doomseer says thank you.

3 Likes

Lol that’s putting faith in PG having a good mythic next season

I have no faith anymore.

1 Like

2 Likes

PG ain’t no Jesus though :joy:

1 Like

I think my sarcasm tag should come with a lightning sign and glitter letters

5 Likes

:joy: Be nicer.

2 Likes

Being way to serious and literal just upsets people now that’s just even more upsetting ….

What happens when we get into fight anyways back on topic Zephyr being first hunter in awhile to be called weak because of the reliance on a Summon.